10-12 September, 2021
HIGHLANDER55 Lake Ohrid is a mountaineering adventure challenge of 55 km on the mountain Jablanica which lasts 3 days. HIGHLANDER55 is a three-day weekend event for all those who do not yet feel ready for our five-day edition.
HIGHLANDER55 is ideal for those with less mountaineering experience, as now they have the opportunity to take that next step. Participants need to hike for a little more than 55 km, with 3 checkpoints + start and finish in a maximum of three days and two nights.
- The 55 km trail has 3 mandatory checkpoints.
- Participants must collect all 3 checkpoint stamps in their HIGHLANDER ID.
- Checkpoint stamp collection is the sole responsibility of the participant. In the event that staff is not present at a checkpoint, participants must stamp their HIGHLANDER ID themselves.
- Participants will receive their HIGHLANDER55 Finisher Badge and Certificate regardless of their finish time.
- In the event, participants reach the finish outside staff working hours, the collection of the HIGHLANDER55 Finisher Badge and Certificate will be possible at the Camping Scout (every day between 9 AM and 3 PM).
- The Organizer will provide 8 meals to be distributed at checkpoints.
- Provided meals are suited to the average daily needs of an average adult: cooked food, dehydrated food, and ready meals, spreads, cheese, cold cuts, and bread.
- Participants supply their own snacks and extra food (as deemed necessary).
- Water will be made available during staff working hours.
Detailed information on the provided meals will be given in a timely manner.
the number of participants is limited