Who is data controller of your personal data?
S2020 DOOEL Skopje (branch Camping SCOUT Struga) is a data controller and is responsible for, and control, the processing of the personal data you submit.
The registration/booking and payment is provided trough the website www.camp.mk using a third party payment gateway by NLB Bank AD Skopje, or directly at the campsite.
What personal data do we collect?
The registration/booking and payment system gives us access to the personal data you fill in the registration. The personal data will regularly include the following:
Name, email address, phone number, address and other information you provide during registration.
In the course of registration process we might add other information, such as information contained in you personal identification documents.
Why and on which legal basis do we collect and use your personal data?
Regularly we use your personal data for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
We use your personal data in order to perform our contractual services or for the preparation of entering into a contract with you or to in the process of preparation of the services you have booked.
Information we use includes: information we need to contact you or otherwise communicate with you, e.g., to send you administrative information, registration/booking information, information to process participation at the required activities; information to respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service.
We use your personal data if justified by our legitimate interests. The usage of your personal data may also be necessary for our own business interests. For example, we may use some of your personal
data to evaluate and review the quality of our services, understand you and your preferences to enhance and individualize your experience and enjoyment of our Event. If necessary, we may also use
your personal data to pursue or defend ourselves against legal claims.
We use your personal data after obtaining your consent.
In some cases, we may ask you to grant us separate consent to use your personal data. You are free to deny your consent and the denial will have no negative consequences for you. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you have granted us consent to use your personal data, we will use it only for the purposes specified in the consent form.
We use your personal data to comply with legal obligations.
We are obligated to retain certain data because of legal requirements, for example, tax or commercial laws or we may be required by law enforcement to provide personal data on request. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we have collected them. We will not use your personal data for other purposes. We do not use your personal data for automated individual decision-making.
With whom do we share your personal data?
As required in accordance with how we use it, we will share your personal data with the following third parties:
– Service providers and advisors: Third party vendors and other service providers that perform services for us, which may include marketing campaign services, providing mailing or email services, tax and accounting services, services related to the registration/booking and organization of activities, data enhancement services, timing, filming, photographing, fraud prevention or providing analytic services. Where applicable such service providers will by appropriate data processing agreements be bound to only process the data on our behalf and under our instructions.
– Activity Photographers. If you participate in some of our activities and have given us consent to do so, we will disclose your personal date: name, email address and phone number to the Event photographer, who may contact you with photos from the attended Event.
– Law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons: Third parties as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our legal claims or to protect the security or integrity of our Event; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the data controller, our guests, visitors, or others.
How long do we keep your data?
We will store personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect the data, in accordance with our legal obligations and legitimate business interests. Afterwards, or at the
end of the statutory retention times, the personal information will be deleted. For example, national commercial or financial codes may require to retain certain information for up to 10 years.
How do we protect and safeguard your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data when preparing the Event. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result
of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose personal data may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
What rights and choices do you have?
We want you to understand your rights and choices regarding how we may use your personal data.
Depending on how you use your data, these rights and choices may include the following:
– Right of access. The right to obtain access to your personal data.
– Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal data without undue delay where that personal data is inaccurate or incomplete.
– Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal data without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
– Right to restriction. The right to obtain restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal data in certain circumstances, such as, where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period of time enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal data.
– Right to portability. The right to portability allows you to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one organization to another.
– Right to object. You have a right to object to any processing based on our legitimate interests where there are grounds relating to your particular situation. You can object to marketing activities for any reason whatsoever.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us using the contact details below. For email marketing, we provide the following easily usable option: If you no longer want to receive marketing e-mails from us, you may choose to unsubscribe at any time using the link provided in every e-mail we send.
How to contact us?