TRANSFER AND REFUND POLICY
Please read our refund and transfer policy carefully.
TRANSFERS – RULES AND REGULATIONS
• Transfers are allowed to any other service provided by the Camping SCOUT Struga if there are available places for the requested period.
• There is no transfer fee.
• The service transferred into must be in the same calendar year as the service originally booked.
• A transfer of the entry to another person is possible only by sending and e-mail request form the e-mail address used during the booking process.
• If a participant is transferring from a higher-priced service to a lower-priced service, the participant will fully be refunded with the price difference only if the transfer is made latest by 5 days before the starting day of the originally booked service.
• If a participant is transferring from a lower-priced service into a higher-priced service, the participant will be required to pay the difference in full at the moment of transfer.
• A transfer into sold-out services is not available.
• Participants can transfer out of a service latest 5 days prior to the start day of the originally booked service.
REFUND – RULES AND REGULATIONS
If you need to withdraw from the paid service, please note that you must submit the Refund request using the email address used for the booking.
• Until 7 days prior to the first day of the service booked: 100% refund of the paid amount.
• From 2 to 6 days prior to the first day of the service booked: 50 % refund of the paid amount.
• One day before the event, or on the day of event: no refund
The money will be refunded to the Credit Card used during the registration. If the credit card has expired, please chose the bank transfer refund.
Please note that a credit card refund can take up to 3-5 days, and up to 1-2 weeks for the bank transfer.
COVID-19 RULES AND REGULATIONS
Camping SCOUT is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and safety protocols on the outdoor activities and camping, in the event that the current and dynamic changing restrictions affect the services you are registered for, the camp staff will contact all registered user of services by sending an email with different options for the paid costs. Due to the COVID-19 situation following rules and regulations are valid:
• Option 1: defer participation to the same service during another time period in the
same calendar year.
• Option 2: defer participation to the same service next year.
• Option 3: change the service if there are conditions for organization.
• Option 4: Full refund of the paid amount.
Link for the TRANSFER AND REFUND POLICY.