27-28 August, 2022
HIGHLANDEREXPERIENCE Lake Ohrid is a one day mountaineering adventure challenge of 25 km on the mountain Jablanica.
HIGHLANDEREXPERIENCE is a one day (and one night) event for all those who do not yet feel ready for our five-day edition.
HIGHLANDEREXPERIENCE is ideal for those with less mountaineering experience, as now they have the opportunity to take that next step. Participants need to hike for around 25 km, with 1 checkpoint + start and finish in one day and can stay overnight at the finish.
- The 30 km trail has 1 mandatory checkpoint.
- Participants must collect 1 checkpoint stamp in their HIGHLANDER ID.
- Checkpoint stamp collection is the sole responsibility of the participant. In the event that staff is not present at a checkpoint, participants must stamp their HIGHLANDER ID themselves.
- Participants will receive their HIGHLANDEREXPERIENCE Finisher Badge and Certificate regardless of their finish time.
- In the event, participants reach the finish outside staff working hours, the collection of the HIGHLANDEREXPERIENCE Finisher Badge and Certificate will be possible at the Camping Scout (every day between 9 AM and 3 PM).
- The Organizer will provide 3 meals to be distributed at checkpoints.
- Provided meals are suited to the average daily needs of an average adult: cooked food, dehydrated food, and ready meals, spreads, cheese, cold cuts, and bread.
- Participants supply their own snacks and extra food (as deemed necessary).
- Water will be made available during staff working hours.
Detailed information on the provided meals will be given in a timely manner.
the number of participants is limited